Sunday, April 17, 2011

Homecoming

Two years ago, my brother entered the Missionary Training Center to begin  his 2 year mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, in the Texas, Lubbock Mission.  
With Mom & Dad, and Grandpa Packard
All three handsome Stone brothers.
My wacky brother.  He makes us all laugh.

 Today my brother Reed is giving his homecoming talk.  For a number of reasons, I wasn't able to get out there to be with him, but even though I can't hear you speak, Reed, I want  you to know that I am proud of you for the time and service you gave to the Lord.  It's no small thing to do what you did, and I know that you will be blessed for your sacrifice.  Welcome home!  

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

We are really proud of Reed too! It's great that he's back and it will be even great-er when we can be together as one WHOLE family!:)

The Aussie and the Owl said...

Wow that time just flew by! What a good example Reed is to his younger brothers and to his nephews :)